Q: How to keep drum and barrel fluids from freezing in cold winter weather?
Freeze Prevention for Barrels & Drums – Drum heaters most commonly come in 15, 30 ans 55 Gallon sizes and are designed to wrap around both poly and steel tanks, providing a barrier of uniform directional heat to the entire surface of the container. Here, we examine the two main (most popular) manufactures, namely POWERBLANKET & BRISKHEAT.
POWERBLANKET Freeze Prevention Drum Heaters
Powerblanket 55 Gallon Tote Heaters use a patented heat spreading technology called GreenHeat to evenly distribute the heat to the entire blanket surface. Testing shows that the Powerblanket heats quickly and uses considerably less energy than the comparable BriskHeat model. ALL Powerblanket models include this new GreenHeat Technology which is an exclusive patent designed and engineered by Powerblanket. Average price for the Powerblanket BH55PRO – 55 Gallon Drum Heater is roughly $250 less than the comparable competitor’s model and is in stock and available online @ HEAT AUTHORITY or by calling (866) 805-HEAT. Also available in larger and smaller versions as shown in the chartbelow.
Powerblanket Drum and Bucket Warmers:
- Protect Product by maintaining desired temperature through an evenly heated area.
- Reduce downtime.
- Prevent product waste by evenly maintaining temperatures.
- Work on both metal and poly drums and pails.
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design that keeps heat in and cold out.
- Heat, insulate and protect materials year round.
- Are certified to UL/CSA/CE standards
Toll Free (866) 805-HEAT
Best price & availability on all major brands of Tote Heater Blankets.